6.05.2012

yes, I have been missing..from my blog...for a long, long time.  I had good reason.  I just did not have the time.  School took priority.  I had to make sure my kids were three weeks ahead of schedule before we went on vacation.  And that is the second reason I didn't blog.  


I went on a REAL vacation.  The kind you take where you don't know anyone there, but your husband and kids.  You get to stay in a hotel or in my case, hotels!  And you get to eat out at fancy restaurants.  Oh, how I love vacations!


I planned, and planned, and planned some more for this vacation.  This was 20 years in the making.  Finally the day had come...I had been married 20 years and for my anniversary my husband wanted to take our kids back to the place we met...Scotland.





I wanted to make sure this trip was special so I made a list of our top things to do.


1. visit the town where we met, Holy Loch Scotland


2. see the Edinburgh Castle


3. ride the Harry Potter train,or the real name, Jacobite Steam Rail


4. go up to the Highlands, Isle of Skye


5. see Loch Ness...maybe look for the Lock Ness Monster


6. play a round of golf at Turnberry (for my husband)


7. visit St. Andrews (the birthplace of golf)


8. go to London, on the way to Scotland


9. visit Ireland, since we are so close


10.have fun and spend time with my family!











It was a tall order to fill but we managed to schedule everything on the list.  Some turned out better than others.  


Oh the stories I have to tell...




1 comment:

Beth said...

Please, please, please, write all the stories on here! I want to know everything and see lots of pictures!!! Glad your home safe :)